Apparently there is nothing that can't happen today,

-Mark Twain

Friday, October 9, 2009

Houses!


Hello readers of this blog. As some of you may have noticed I added a little bit to the header. I will be making changes frequently so don't be alarmed if I take something you like down, just post a comment and I'll put it back up. OK so if you read the title you know this is going to be about houses. If not, why didn't you! Back to the matter at hand, my house stinks. So when I was going to put my new wraith statue in my house my friend ported. He said he liked my house and I said it stunk. He said to come over to his house so I did. Wow his is way better. So I took all these pictures just for you guys!




cya in the spiral,
Mason Ironhorn level 38 sorcerer

5 comments:

  1. DUDE THOSE PICS ARE AWSOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I didn't think people would like it that much. It take me a while to do that, lol

    Anyway, awesome blog Mason!

    -Mark Thunderflame

    ReplyDelete
  3. i luv wizard101.com it is cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i still am wondering about the friendly necromancer does his comments about wizard101 true or a ripoff!!!!!!!!! well true or not i'll keep playing wizard101.com no matter what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I SIMPLY ADORE WIZARD101.COM IT IS ABSOLUTELY FUN IT MAKES ME FEEL AS IF WIZARDS WERE REAL.WHAT AMAZES ME IS THAT THEY JUST DON'T SEEM TO RUN OUT OF IDEAS!

    ReplyDelete