Apparently there is nothing that can't happen today,

-Mark Twain

Thursday, December 17, 2009

School housing live

Wow I have been slow on posting about this. But I am back and I have made my decision. drum roll please.............

And the best house award goes toooooooooooooo

BALANCE!!!!

Yes that is my decision. I can not take the poll down until it's over though (at least I think) so just ignore it. I also have lots of small stuff to announce so bear with me.

I MIGHT have a coblogger. This is not for sure because he has been on and off in the game. He is my friend in real life. And he's myth. MYTH! Why did it have to be myth. I haven't talked about it much here but I am not that big of a fan of myth. Not at all.

Next thing. Me and my friend in real life (not the same one) write books together. If you want to read them I will post them but other wise............... NO STORYS FOR YOU!

Ok now that thats said I think I can continue on living.

The one and only,
MASON

No comments:

Post a Comment