Apparently there is nothing that can't happen today,

-Mark Twain

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Jotun and company

Look at these pics I found when I going through my folder! Oh wait. Something keeps happing with errors. But I'll just tell you what they were of.

Firezilla

fire dragon

fire dragon

fire dragon

Now I was going to saw that we had an awesome fire dude with us but I'll just say my motto: I LIKE CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if any one needs help I have nothing to do and I need to level up to 40 for the sword so can I have some help?

Mason Ironhorn lv. 39 sorcerer

p.s do you know anyway to get those pics up?

3 comments:

  1. O LOL! I'M A LVL 39 Pyromancer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here. I really don't like 39. Where are you doing quest? We could help each other level to 40.

    ReplyDelete
  3. get the pics up dude

    ReplyDelete