Apparently there is nothing that can't happen today,

-Mark Twain

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Halloween!

Hello readers of this blog! Hope your enjoying the Halloween party! So far I have done all of Jack's quests except the some of the ones where you have to get the pumpkins. Oh and by the way my deck is full with black cat cards! Didn't realize that it was no fizzle till today! The towers in ravenwood are awesome( beat all three!)not only because of the different levels but because that you can get the robot spider pet! I shall you spider pet with out having to go to kensington! And on a minor note I leveled up got new spell and dull life in mooshu continued on. Aside from the happy news though I lost my election. But both reading projects are done!

Mason IronHorn level 38 sorcerer

No comments:

Post a Comment