Apparently there is nothing that can't happen today,

-Mark Twain

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happy day!

Happy day indeed! Well yesterday was.... About three things happened

#1 I was completly bored when I ported to my friend luke outside shythorn tower. There were to gms with him and we went in. Luke ended up fleeing not that it mattered much. Just took us about 2 turns longer. But at the end of the match I looked at the side and saw a wand icon. YES! Add that to my 2 other swords.

#2 After getting my awesome sword I ported to my friend jose. We ended up going to Malistaire. We went to the fire oni first, and totaly pwned him. I got a hat icon on the side. I think nothing of it, but when I click on it it's wolverine's helm! I GOT A CROWN HAT! YES!

#3 Wait I only had 2 things. Um.

Well I'm off to my friends party with a devoloping cold.

The one and only,
Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment