Apparently there is nothing that can't happen today,

-Mark Twain

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Header!

I got a header! Well if you were looking at the top of your screen you probably would have seen that. I'm still stuck in the tower of war. sigh. But I got a header! Now on to a more serious topic.......

I LIKE CHEESE!

I have been not posting again. I'm sorry for that. I've been consumed with modern warfare 2. But I do have some things to post about so bear with me.

I finished the keep in Grizz! That was possibly the most annoying place ever. (besides the tower of war that is) Now I'm on joton. Oh joy. Does anybody out there have a strategy for him and his bros?

The one and only,
Mason

2 comments:

  1. to answer your question yes have three strong wiz friends with you. thats the best

    ReplyDelete