I hope you're reading this. I am really, really sorry about what happened in Kensington. I promise you, I had completely forgotten about the whole Malvin thing.
I was crying IRL because I almost lost you. I've already lost one of my friends, and I can't lose you. You're one of my best friends in game. What happened today was an accident, and I'm still crying because I don't know if you'll ever talk to me again.
Cool! lol
ReplyDeleteMason,
ReplyDeleteI hope you're reading this. I am really, really sorry about what happened in Kensington. I promise you, I had completely forgotten about the whole Malvin thing.
I was crying IRL because I almost lost you. I've already lost one of my friends, and I can't lose you. You're one of my best friends in game. What happened today was an accident, and I'm still crying because I don't know if you'll ever talk to me again.
Please forgive me.
~The LotusPetal :(