Apparently there is nothing that can't happen today,

-Mark Twain

Saturday, October 23, 2010

New updates, for anyone who even reads this blog....

So as you can probally see, I got a new header. Also the new template. And for anyone who actually looked at the header, congratz, you probally saw I'm a master of balance. Also I beat Malistaire, and I'm level 49 1/2. I hate the Celestia pre-quest. Also I'm getting the EPIC BUNDLE when it come to a gamestop near me. I've been calling about everyday to see if they came in. And If you do read this blog, please just comment on this post if you've never commented before. It will be only time I ask you. It's ok if you don't have time, but if you do it would be injoyed, Thank you.

The one and only
MASON!

4 comments:

  1. I feel the exact same way about my blog too :)
    here's the thing. Hold a raffle, put codes as a tag and watch as people flock. Or just two people ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey this is my template x looks at black striped template x anyways the code tag is a good idea, i suggest you do it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um frazel, I could always make you a better header if you want? Just send me any picture of you and a backeound if wanted and we are good to go.
    Email me at awesomesauceproduction at gmail.com
    replace at with @

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was told by Gamestop that the new cards will not be released to most stores until November 1st.

    ReplyDelete