Apparently there is nothing that can't happen today,

-Mark Twain

Sunday, October 24, 2010

OFFICIAL RAFFLE POST

**THIS IS NOW OVER!**

OK, so here are the real details. I will be giving away 3 wizard blox codes. These most likely wont be for anything great. So far I have 3 entries, which means until someone else enters, your guarantied an code. I need an e-mail or Central name with your entry though, Matthew and Pegasus 7 (I'll skype you yours if you win Bluerose). So remember, enter quicly, I'll edit this post maybe on wedsday saying that the raffles over. Good luck, and may the odds ever be in your favor.


The one and only,
Mason

16 comments:

  1. Still need ways of contact for Pegasus7 and Matthew. and I hoped someone would notice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i enter
    wizard name: rogan boomhand
    central name: troybtxn (if i win)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please enter me.

    Wizard Name: Jason DragonBlood
    Central Name: Vanhilt

    Keep up the good blog. I love reading about what my fellow wizards are doing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. uh i dont do central really but my email is matthestormshade@gmail.com or if for some reason that doesnt work americangamer22@gmail.com

    ps. my record for the disc drop is 110 i dare someone to beat me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 250, I've been doing it for 6 months.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll enter:

    In-game: Chris DuneBlade
    Central: Poi40504

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll enter! :D

    alialotuspetal@gmail.com

    ~The LotusPetal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! count me in! idc what the prize is, but i like my odds of winning!!



    VIVA WIZARD101!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't get more than 150 on disc drop, must be a trick to it?

    Spill it Mason!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oops forgot my email I:


    necromancer101mike@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete