Apparently there is nothing that can't happen today,

-Mark Twain

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day Stinks

Yeah, worst day of the whole year.

So, Mason is kinda stuck on the Floating Island, so I've been leveling up my life alt Colin. Hes been doing pretty good, on Nightshade right now. If anybody is leveling up an alt and would like to work beside Colin or even Mason, go right ahead and post a time we can possibly meet. Sigh, time to go back to my regular Valentines Day schedule. Go to school and be miserable, come home and do homework while listening to songs on my Ipod, mope around house while being miserable, and this year, go to basketball practice. Lucky for me, its a light practice, after I hurt my knee yesterday, it was hard to play badminton ( I hate this sport ) in gym. I'm also trying this tag thing out, see if it will make this blog more "organized".

The Anti-Valentine Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment