SCHOOL HOUSING!
This is possibly the coolest thing added to wizard 101 yet! It's on the test realm now so go and load it! Now that that is done I have to tell you one thing. I'm completly being torn apart on which house I should buy when this goes live. I have narrowed it down though. Myth or balance. Those two are just the most appealing to me. Here are the pics.












Sooooooooooooooooooo, which one?
I'll be putting up a poll so on to next topic.
I'M FORTY! I'M FORTY! (actually 41)
I CAN USE THE SWORD NOW!
I'm a master! I'm a master!
PIC TIME!

I also finished up shoshun village! DEATH ONI YOUR GOING DOWN!
I also have one more thing to post about, but getting sleepy, going to post about it later.
MaSoN $41$
You should totally do the Myth one! It's huge! and you have all of the outdoor space. I kept getting lost in the balance one, so the Myth one was more appealing, lol. Anyway, this Mark! Long time no see!
ReplyDelete