Apparently there is nothing that can't happen today,

-Mark Twain

Friday, December 4, 2009

THE LONGEST POST EVER


The title says it all folks. I'm scraping the series and just going with one long post. OK first up,

SCHOOL HOUSING!


This is possibly the coolest thing added to wizard 101 yet! It's on the test realm now so go and load it! Now that that is done I have to tell you one thing. I'm completly being torn apart on which house I should buy when this goes live. I have narrowed it down though. Myth or balance. Those two are just the most appealing to me. Here are the pics.


Sooooooooooooooooooo, which one?

I'll be putting up a poll so on to next topic.



I'M FORTY! I'M FORTY! (actually 41)

I CAN USE THE SWORD NOW!

I'm a master! I'm a master!
PIC TIME!








I also finished up shoshun village! DEATH ONI YOUR GOING DOWN!

I also have one more thing to post about, but getting sleepy, going to post about it later.


MaSoN $41$

1 comment:

  1. You should totally do the Myth one! It's huge! and you have all of the outdoor space. I kept getting lost in the balance one, so the Myth one was more appealing, lol. Anyway, this Mark! Long time no see!

    ReplyDelete